Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm back... so now what the hell am I going to do?

So I am officially done with going to RI to help my grandmother. We went on vacation last week and I just did three overnights in a row at my new job. Now what the heck am I supposed to do? I have some grand plans. Paint the house. Work on the garden. Start running again ( I see your eyes rolling). Write a little ( OK your eyes will get stuck like that if you keep it up). I know it hasn't been long but I already feel like I'm slipping down the slippery slope of laziness. Lydia on the other hand stays busy while I procrastinate. This is what I find on my camera after a day of loafing around the house.

Photo shoot ala Roxy cat.
Lion decked out also at photo shoot, in Steven's glasses.
Close up: Lydia, lion and fudgicle smears.

I guess the scary thing (or exciting thing if your an optimist) is that I am entering a new chapter in my life. I'm figuring out what to go to school for, RN or MFA? Lydia will be in full time school soon, and since I do overnight shifts I will have my days free. I know it's been one day of freedom but I am caged in by the future, (now even I'm rolling my eyes).

No comments: