Thursday, January 17, 2008

To shag or not to shag?










First off get your minds out of the gutter. The shag that I am contemplating could be much more regretful than even the worst last call, stumbling out of the bar, I have no clue what your name is, please don't call me, SHAG. It's the hairstyle. Worst case scenario think Mrs. Brady. Best case scenario , well I can't really think of one but these two photos don't seem too bad. I do desperately need a hair cut. The last time I had it cut I insisted on all one length. My hair is now way too long and bushy and unmanageable for someone even with two functioning arms. I'm starting to feel like birds may be nesting in there. Think Cousin It. Wish me luck this could be my first big regret of 2008.





2 comments:

Hott Mama said...

Oh, just do it. Hee hee I just wrote "do it"!
Besides, yer old man can touch it up for you if need be.

corinne said...

I think your hair would come out like the bottome picture and that looks super cute so I vote for shag.