Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When it's not raining we...

Pick blueberries. We are trying to freeze at least twenty pounds of blueberries this year. Last year we froze 15 pounds and ran out in October. We were well on our way this year we already had about 8 pounds in the freezer when our fridge died and we lost them all. We are now back to ground zero. Not that I mind going back to Green Mountain Orchard, were there is always something yummy being baked.





Spend time with friends. My dear friend Allison and her sons brought Lydia and I to the Cheshire Fair last week. The kids had a great time. They got to see a lot of animals and pretend to farm
Lydia was more than happy to go on every ride possible for a child of her height. I swear that girl worries me. I think it's great that she is so adventurous, I just wish she had a little bit of apprehension.

Today it's raining, again. Off to the library.

No comments: